Naif diaper cream with zinc oxide, chamomile and vitamin E is the first aid for irritated skin of the baby's priests. Suitable for all skin types, even very dry and eczema, does not cause allergies.
The natural composition of Naif diaper cream helps moisturize dry and sensitive baby skin and prevent irritation in the diaper area. Diaper rash cream protects baby's delicate skin, relieves itching and soothes irritated skin. The cream is very easy and simple to apply to the baby's skin. Description:
- Natural ingredients.
- Cream for baby's skin care.
- Soothes and cools baby's irritated skin.
- Zinc provides effective protection.
- Suitable for all skin types, including very dry and eczema.
- 100% vegan and ocean safe.
- The packaging of the diaper rash cream is made from sugar cane, which is a carbon neutral material and is 100% recyclable.
Does not contain:
- 0% alcohol, 0% PEG compounds, 0% sulfates (SLS / SLES), 0% phenoxyethanol, 0% artificial preservatives (parabens) and colors, 0% mineral oil or other potentially harmful ingredients. Naïf products are tested for allergens.
- Apply a small amount of cream to dry skin every time you change a diaper.
Aqua/ Water, Zinc Oxide, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Methylpropanediol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Fragrance (allergen-free), Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide