Britax Advansafix i-Size car seat is new in 2020, which approved to the new i-Size standard (R129). The car seat grows with the child, has a long period of use and is suitable for children aged 15 months to 12 years, weighing 9-36 kg and 76-150 cm tall.
Britax Advansafix i-Size car seat is an improved version of the 2020 Advansafix IV R car seat and features advanced safety features such as XP-PAD, SecureGuard, Pivot Link Isofix and SICT, so the car seat offers maximum protection for the little passenger. Features:
- Britax Advansafix M i-Sizecar seatis installed in the car with Isofix anchors orby using the vehicle’s seat belt
- Pivot Link system - directs the force of impact first downward, into the vehicle seat, and then forward, more gently – greatly reducing the risk of head and neck injury for the child
- Flip&Grow function - you can easily change from the integrated 5-point harness (weighing up to 21 kg or up to 102 cm tall) to the car’s 3-point seat belt as the child grows up
- 5-point harness - in the event of a collision, the harness distributes the forces of the impact across 5 points, two at the shoulders, two at the hips and one where the harness buckles between the legs. Soft neoprene performance chest pads fit comfortably on your child’s chest,do not rub or create discomfort for the child while traveling
- XP-PAD foam pad – is the unique shock-absorbing foam pad that protects the child in the event of a front impact and protects the neck, head and chest area and absorbs up to 30% of energy. Also provides extra protection around the edges of the seat belts
- Secure&Guard technology - keeps the lap belt in an optimal position over child’s pelvic bones and helps reduce abdominal forces in the event of a frontal collision
- Top Tether - minimises the rotation of the car seat and thus reduces possible injuries in the head and neck area in the event of a collision
- SICT protection - ffers superior protection to your child in the event of a side collision. It reduces impact forces by minimising the distance between the car and the car seat and deforms to absorb the energy before it reaches your little one. To benefit from the protection, simply adjust the SICT on the side of the car seat closest to the door.
- The position of the back of the car seat is adjustable
- V-shaped headrest is adjustable according to the child's height, provides maximum comfort and correct head position, also protects the child's head and neck in the event of a collision
- Car seat covers are removable and machine washable
- Dimensions: 60-83 x 44 x 47 cm
- Weight: 11 kg.