Taf Toys Kimmy Koala Wonder Tissue Box educational toy is a box filled with various pieces of fabric that helps develop a child's senses, motor and sensory skills, as well as counting. Contains pieces of fabric of different textures. Suitable for children from 9 months.
The Miracle Box contains:
- 8 colorful pieces of high quality organza
- 2 pieces of wrinkled fabric with a fluffy inside and multi-colored ribbons
- The box contains 10 soft pieces of fabric in various colors and textures.
- Learning and playing with fabrics helps toddlers develop grasping skills and fine motor skills.
- Colorful organza fabrics are soft and delicate to the touch, translucent and light enough to float in the air.
- Helps teach toddlers colors and counting with every colorful fabric.
- Wonder tissue box offers endless ideas for active play, movement, play and family activities.
- Playing with the Wonder Tissue Box helps your child learn how to empty and refill containers later, which helps develop motor skills and cognitive skills.
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5 cm.
- The toy is made of materials that are safe for children.