Babyono touch-free electronic thermometer quickly and accurately measures the body temperature of both a child and an adult. It is much easier and safer to use than conventional thermometers (oral, arm or ear thermometers).
If you need to quickly measure the temperature of the child's body at night, it is not necessary to wake him up. Place the thermometer at a distance of 0-3 cm from the child's forehead, press the button on the front panel and within one second you will see the measurement result on the LED display. The Babyono thermometer can also measure the temperature of objects, food, liquids and the environment. On the side of the thermometer there is a button with which you can switch between different operating modes.
- The thermometer is designed to measure the temperature of a human's body at a distance of 0-3 cm from the forehead
- Additional modes of reading the temperature of the surface and the environment
- Accurate and stable temperature measurement thanks to advanced infrared radiation detection system
- Vibration alert above 38°C
- Stores the last 32 measurement results
- White LED display
- Display of temperature measurement results in degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Automatic shutdown (about 30 seconds)
- Practical and easy to use
- A medical device clinically tested in the EU
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 0.2 ° C.
- Body temperature measuring range: 32 ° C to 43 ° C.
- Powered by two AAA batteries (included)
- Includes instructions and storage case.