Kit&Kin hypoallergenic latex free eco diapers premium performance, dermatologically approved and also suitable for sensitive skin. The back of the diapers is decorated with different cute animals.
The soft inner and outer linings of Kit&Kin diapers are made from natural plant materials. The absorbent layer is made of chlorine-free cellulose for 12 hours of protection. Velcro, waistband, side barriers and packaging are made of biodegradable material that degrades in 3-6 years. The waistband and elastic side bands adapt to the baby's body and movements without embarrassing the baby.
NB! The weight categories of Kit&Kin diapers from the manufacturer do not correspond to the weight categories common in Estonia (smaller sizes). Example: if according to the manufacturer's data size 2 Kit & Kin is suitable for children 5-8 kg, then according to the weight categories of Estonia, it is more suitable for children of 3-6 kg, etc.
Diapers and their sizes:
- Size 1.2-5 kg, corresponds to the size of 40 pieces, With a picture of a lamb and an owl.
- Size 2, 5-8 kg (recommended for a child 3-6 kg), 40 pcs, with the image of a leopard and a rabbit;
- Size 3.7-13 kg (recommended for a child 6-9 kg), 34 pcs, With the image of a giraffe and a hippo;
- Size 4, 10-17 kg (recommended for a child 9-12 kg), 34 pcs, With the image of a tiger and a fox.
- Outer lining: resistant material and waterproof plastic wrap.
- Inner lining: polypropylene / PLA (natural polymer).
- Inner layer: chlorine-free wood pulp.
- Barriers: polypropylene.
- Elasticated waist: polyurethane.