Kit&Kin hypoallergenic latex free eco pants premium performance, dermatologically approved and also suitable for sensitive skin. The back of the pants is decorated with different cute animals.The package contains 22 diapers in size 4 and 20 in size 5.
The soft inner and outer linings of Kit&Kin pants are made from natural plant materials. The absorbent layer is made of chlorine-free cellulose for 12 hours of protection. Waistband, side barriers and packaging are made of biodegradable material that degrades in 3-6 years. The waistband and elastic side bands adapt to the baby's body and movements without embarrassing the baby.
NB! The weight categories of Kit & Kin diapers from the manufacturer do not correspond to the weight categories common in Estonia (smaller sizes). Example: if according to the manufacturer's data size 2 Kit & Kin is suitable for children 5-8 kg, then according to the weight categories of Estonia, it is more suitable for children of 3-6 kg, etc.
Pants and their sizes:
- Size 4.9-13 kg (recommended for a child 9-13 kg), featuring a hippo and a leopard.
- Size 5, 15-18 kg (recommended for a child 12-15 kg), with a picture of a cow and a pig.
- Outer lining: environmentally friendly material and waterproof plastic wrap.
- Inner lining: polypropylene / PLA (natural polymer).
- Inner layer: chlorine-free wood pulp.
- Barriers: polypropylene.
- Elasticated waist: polyurethane.