Taf Toys Savannah 360 activity gym, inspired by the exotic and distant African savannah, is a cute multifunctional play mat that fully supports the development of the child.
The set includes a two-sided sensory center corresponding to two different stages of a child's development:
- Side 1: 0-3 months - contrasting black and white illustrations
- Side 2: 3+ months - made in bright colors
- The playmat set includes several hanging toys: a 2-sided sensory center, a ringing lion with a teether, a 2-sided turtle-shaped baby mirror, a bee rattle, and a toy with music and light.
- 2 play arcs and toys are removable.
- The crinkling sensory center can be used in several positions 1.) upper position with the baby lying on his back; 2.) horizontal position for turning the head and body to the side; 3.) vertical position for playing; 4.) position for playing on the floor on the stomach.
- Toy with light and music plays three different melodies. It can also be attached to a baby cot or car seat.
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 94x94x49 cm.
- Made from extremely soft and child-safe materials.
- Suitable for children from birth
Full development support in three stages:
1. 0-3+ months: sensory stimulation and motor skill development.
Savannah 360 play mat with fun colors, different textures, music and light stimulates baby's senses early on. A wide range of features and toys inspire baby to practice their skills and encourage them to spend more time on their tummy while strengthening their neck and back muscles. Attach the sensory center to the top of the play arch while the child lies on its back, training hand-eye coordination and encouraging them to reach out and touch Harry the Lion and his friends from the savannah.
2. 2+ months: tummy rest
Use double-sided felt play cards and a turtle mirror while attaching a crunchy toy to the edge of the mat, offering baby a variety of activities to attract his attention, encouraging him to stay on his tummy longer, strengthening his back and neck muscles, teaching him to roll over from side to side. and then crawl.
3. 4+ months: Understanding cause and effect
Let your child explore the different features and functions of the play mat that he or she will get from him. For example, by pulling an electronic toy, the child activates music and light. When you repeat the manipulation, the music stops. This challenging game contributes to the cognitive development of a small child, as the baby will begin to understand that in order to turn on the music and light, you need to do a certain action; to turn it off, some manipulation is also necessary