Zazu Tim Sunset Projector is baby's best friend! Cute turtle designs a sunset with flying birds on the ceiling, and soothing melodies help the baby fall asleep.
3-step sleep program helps you fall asleep. The projector first attracts the child's attention with moving birds and sunbeams on the ceiling. Then brings baby into a smoother and quieter sleep pattern. At the last stage, there is no movement of birds and music, and the child can easily fall asleep.
- The projector will automatically shut off after 30 minutes.
- 3 Soothing melodies Play soothing melodies while falling asleep: African sunset music, heartbeat or lullabies.
- Cry sensor: the projector automatically turns on when the baby starts to cry
- Variable volume. You can choose between 2 volume settings: loud and soft
- Battery Operated by 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Pluche turtle can be hand washed, after projection module has been removed
- Tim is tested according to international regulations
- Age recommendation: 0+ months
3 Step sleep program (duratin 30 minutes):
STEP 1 Calming your child
- Attracts baby's attention with orange and yellow birds flying on the ceiling with soothing melodies.
- Lasting 0-10 minutes
STEP 2 Getting sleepy
- Decrease in brightness, the birds will fall asleep, and the music will become quieter.
- Lasting 10-20 minutes
STEP 3 Falling asleep
- The moving calms down and the birds stop flying. The music is turned off.
- Lasting 20-30 minutes