Alecto Sleep Trainer is a multifunctional watch as a monkey with night light and alarm functions. Helps to teach children to distinguish between night and day, and to wake up on time. The device is powered by a rechargeable battery that can be charged with a USB cable.
Alecto sleep trainer has two modes:
- The monkey is awake on the screen and orange light - it's time to wake up and get up
- The monkey is sleeping and blue light - it's time to sleep or you can still sleep
- Helps children develop a sense of time
- Encourages kids to stay in bed longer so parents can sleep longer
- Adjustable display
- Night light brightness can be changed (7 levels + OFF)
- Also can be used as an alarm clock
- Set an alarm for when you need to wake up
- Wireless and rechargeable (via micro USB cable)
- Set the appropriate time on the sleep trainer when you want your child to get up and go to bed. Put it in a prominent place in the children's room. When baby sleeps at night, the sleep coach glows blue. When it's time in the morning, the screen turns orange and the sun is displayed instead of the moon, which means it's time to get up. This helps to teach the baby to sleep longer, giving parents a little more time for themselves.
- Dimensions: 20.7 x 12.8 x 4.5 cm