Alpine Muffy Baby Noise Canceling Headphones have been specially designed for small baby ears. They are designed to protect the hearing of the child (from 1-2 months) during flights, travels or concerts. The sturdy and comfortable Alpine Muffy Baby is made of high-quality plastic, and the adjusting bezel of elastic fabric is suitable for all sizes and shapes of a fast-growing child. The wide and soft fabric rim also solves the problem of excessive pressure on the bones of the head that are not yet formed and strengthened in children under 2 years old. Alpine Muffy Baby earphones have been certified in the European Union according to the international CE standard (EN352).
- Recommended for children under two years.
- Do not contain metal things (can be used for MRI scans)
- Comfortable for longer wearing thanks to a soft fabric rim
- Folds compactly for storage and carrying
- Do not put pressure on the baby’s head Easy to disassemble and wash / wash
- Strong and reliable, simplicity of design, made in EU Two fabric rims included (pink and beige)
- Separate protective carrying case included SNR = 23 dB