Peg Perego Tatamia Follow Me highchair makes life easier for the child and his parents by performing three functions: a comfortable and compact highchair, a recliner or a rocking chair. From 6 months old it can be used as a highchair. When the child is older, the tray can be removed, allowing the child to sit at the table with the adults. The Peg Perego Tatamia Follow Me highchair is very mobile, as its legs are equipped with wheels that can be locked if necessary.
- 3-in-1 product: a comfortable rocking chair, a recliner and a multi-functional compact highchair
- The footrest is adjustable at 3 heights.
- Highchair height is adjustable in 9 positions, backrest tilts in four levels for feeding, playing and relaxing
- The seat is equipped with a height-adjustable 5-point harness.
- Double tray with removable top for cleaning and dishwasher safe.
- Trayis adjustable (2 positions) and removable
- Easy to move around the room due to the wheels which are locked and do not scratch the floor
- Locks are always on and the parent must press the buttons on the sides (for safety) to move the highchair.
- Leatherette seat upholstery.
- Folds compactly and does not require support
- Weight: 14 kg
- Dimensions: 59 x 107 x 78 cm.
- Dimensions folded: 59 x 94.5 x 35 cm.
- Designed for use by babies aged 0-36 months (preferably used as a highchair when the baby is already seated, ie from about 6 months of age)