Britax Advansafix M i-Size car seat is new in 2020, which approved to the new i-Size standard (R129). The car seat grows with the child, has a long period of use and is suitable for children aged 15 months to 12 years, weighing 9-36 kg and 76-150 cm tall.
Britax Advansafix M i-Size car seat is equipped with advanced features such as Pivot Link Isofix and SecureGuard, the car seat offers maximum protection for the little passenger. Features:
- Britax Advansafix M i-Sizecar seatis installed in the car with Isofix anchors orby using the vehicle’s seat belt
- Pivot Link system - directs the force of impact first downward, into the vehicle seat, and then forward, more gently – greatly reducing the risk of head and neck injury for the child
- Flip&Grow function - you can easily change from the integrated 5-point harness (weighing up to 21 kg or up to 102 cm tall) to the car’s 3-point seat belt as the child grows up
- 5-point harness - in the event of a collision, the harness distributes the forces of the impact across 5 points, two at the shoulders, two at the hips and one where the harness buckles between the legs. Soft neoprene performance chest pads fit comfortably on your child’s chest,do not rub or create discomfort for the child while traveling
- Secure&Guard technology - keeps the lap belt in an optimal position over child’s pelvic bones and helps reduce abdominal forces in the event of a frontal collision
- Top Tether - minimises the rotation of the car seat and thus reduces possible injuries in the head and neck area in the event of a collision
- The back of the car seat is adjustable in three positions
- V-shaped headrest is adjustable according to the child's height, provides maximum comfort and correct head position, also protects the child's head and neck in the event of a collision
- Car seat covers are removable and machine washable
- Dimensions: 60-83 x 44 x 47 cm;
- Weight: 11 kg.