Fevermonitor 48h thermometer for monitoring body temperature in babies and children, includes three meters: ladybug, clover leaf, heart. Result in 30 seconds. With one meter, you can track the change in body temperature once every 48 hours.
- Does not leave stains
- Safe: does not contain mercury.
- Remove the thermometer from the packaging and place the thermometer on to theforehead.
- Hold for at least 30 seconds.
- When the letter "N" appears, this is the normal temperature. If additional numbers appear in addition to the letter "N", it means that the temperature is increased.
- Shows 4 numbers: 37, 38, 39 and 40. Does not show decimal places.
- Fevermonitor should be used indoors in the presence of adults. Fevermonitor should not be used in direct sunlight and must be stored away from heat, alcohol and solvents.
- Fevermonitor is for single use only! Fevermonitor should not be used continuously for more than 48 hours.