TheBugCo TheBugWatch wristband bug repellent combines technology with nature’s most effective mosquito repellent Citriodiol.
TheBugWatch package contains a wristband and 1 BugBlockTM Mosquito Repellent Capsule (or TheBugWatch replacement cartridges) that lasts up to 360 hours (15 days) after opening. The bracelet is moisture resistant. The active ingredient with slow release technology provides 360° protection against annoying mosquitoes.
Additional TheBugWatch refills can be purchased separately (pack of 2).
- Lemon eucalyptus (30%). Contains citronella, citronellol, eucalyptus & lemon essential oils. May cause an allergic reaction. Biocidal product authorization number: 2211/2.
- Open silver foil pack containing BugBlock™ to activate
- Insert the BugBlock into open section of TheBugWatch
- Press and seal tight to ensure snug fit
- Place TheBugWatch on your wrist and adjust the strap
- To release BugBlock -simply push from bottom up
- TheBugWatch may be attached to bags, buggies or kept alongside you
- To maximise efficiency –replace BugBlock into resealable pack when not in use.
- Deodorants and body sprays may affect product strength.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not place BugBlock in mouth.
- For children 3+ years old
- Wash one's hands after use
- Use only in the open air or well-ventilated room
- Keep away from open fire
- May trigger an allergy
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse immediately with clean, warm water. Take off contact lens (if used)